Both Instant Pot and Oven instructions are provided for one of my favorite cheesecake recipes.
You don’t save time by cooking cakes in the Instant Pot, but it’s always nice to have an alternative when the weather is too hot for the oven or you don’t have oven space during the holidays.
This is a basic cheesecake recipe so feel free to modify ingredients. If you don't like coconut, just switch out the coconut milk with sour cream or heavy cream and top with whip cream or fresh berries.
• 1 cup finely crushed graham cracker (9 crackers)
• 1 Tablespoon sugar or brown sugar
• pinch of salt
• 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 Tablespoon coconut flour, flour or cornstarch
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 16 oz ( 2 blocks) cream cheese, room temperature
• 1/4 cup coconut milk
• 1-2 teaspoons vanilla
• 2 eggs, room temperature
Optional topping: shredded or flaked coconut
Grease a cake pan or springform pan with cooking spray or line bottom and sides with parchment paper.