An easy dish to make when I have vegetables on hand and need something quick for a weeknight dinner. This dish is also great for lunch meal prep.
You can also sauté sliced chicken or any other protein before adding the vegetables.
I’m using fresh noodles so I don’t have to boil the noodles separately. Feel free to use any fresh or dried noodles you have on hand.
Asian Noodle Stir Fry
• 3 Tablespoons oyster sauce
• 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil or any cooking oil
• 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
• ½-1 lb fresh noodles or any dry pasta, cooked al dente
• 3–4 cups vegetables such as bok choy, carrots, bell peppers, cabbage, etc.
• Optional garnish: green onions or sesame seeds
In a bowl, stir together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds.
Add the vegetables and sauté for about a 1 minute. Toss in the noodles.
Pour in the sauce and toss together until combined. Taste and add more sauce ingredients, if needed.
Garnish with optional green onions and/or sesame seeds before serving.