Italian Easter Bread
Time & Location
About the Event
Traditional Easter Bread is a soft, sweet brioche dough formed into wreaths or braided. Colored eggs are baked into the bread for a festive and bright Easter theme!
In this class you will:
- Learn how to make brioche dough from scratch
- Learn various ways to shape the dough
- Learn how to dye eggs naturally with common food items and spices.
- Class times are listed in Pacific Standard Time ( PST)
- Shopping list, equipment needed, and recipe will be emailed a week prior to class.
- Please have all your ingredients and equipment available prior to the class start time
- Class reminder, along with a Zoom link will be emailed the day prior to class. You can download Zoom at: https://zoom.us/
- Please log in 5 minutes prior to class start time. Since this is a hands on class, we're not able to review steps for late attendance.
Is this a demo or hands on cooking class? This virtual class is a hands-on class via Zoom. You will receive prep information and recipe a week prior to class to cook along with MJ, the instructor.
Can others in the same household watch or participate ? Sure! However, your registration is only for 1 electronic device per household. A separate registration is required to watch from another device.
Can I contact the organizer with any questions? Questions can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration refundable? Your registration is non-refundable, However you will receive the recipe and have acces to view the recorded class online.
- Easter Bread Cooking Class$25$250$0