Time & Location
About the Event
Celebate Galentine's Day with a brunch themed cooking class while sipping on some bubbly!
Salmon or Crab Cakes
Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
Berrry Infused Champagne Cocktail
(You can choose to make salmon or crab cakes. And feel free to substitute asparagus with another vegetable)
- Class times are listed in Pacific Standard Time ( PST)
- Shopping list, equipment needed, and recipe will be emailed a week prior to class.
- Please have all your ingredients and equipment available prior to the class start time
- Class reminder, along with a Zoom link will be emailed the day prior to class. You can download Zoom at: https://zoom.us/
- Please log in 5 minutes prior to class start time. Since this is a hands on class, we're not able to review steps for late attendance.
Is this a demo or hands on cooking class? This virtual class is a hands-on class via Zoom. You will receive prep information and recipe a week prior to class to cook along with MJ, the instructor.
Can others in the same household watch or participate ? Yes, but your registration is only for 1 electronic device per household. A separate registration is required to watch from another device.
Can I contact the organizer with any questions? Questions can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration refundable? Your registration is non-refundable, however you can apply your credit to another class in the future.
- Galentine's Day Cooking Class$29$290$0