Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to make dumplings from scratch!
This will be a fun hands- on cooking class via Zoom and do not require any precious experience.
What’s included in the virtual class?
The 1.5 hours LIVE class with MJ covers everything you need to make dumplings at home including: making the dough and filling, various wrapper folding techniques and achieving that perfect pan sear.
* Class times are listed in Pacific Standard Time ( PST)
* Shopping list, equipment needed, and recipe will be emailed a week prior to class.
(option to choose your ground meat or make it vegetarian).
* Please have all your ingredients and equipment available prior class start time
* A Zoom link will be emailed the day prior to class, along with a class reminder.
* Please log in 5 minutes prior to start time. Since this is a hands on class, we're not able to review steps for late attendance.
* This class is suitable for older kids to participate independently.
Is this a demo or hands on cooking class? This virtual class is a hands-on class via Zoom. You will receive prep information and recipe a week prior to the class to cook along with MJ, the instructor.
Can others in the same household watch or participate? Yes, but your registration is only for 1 electronic device per household. A separate registration is required to watch from another device.
Can I contact the organizer with any questions? Sure! Questions can be sent via email to: email@example.com
Is my registration refundable? Your registration is non-refundable, however you can apply your credit to another class in the future.
- Asian Dumplings Class$29$290$0